Casper Park is now available for Practice
May 15, 2014 by Admin
A note to all Coaches and Team Parents, Casper Park is now available for practice use, with the following restrictions.
- Only use the Mid-size and small fields along Canal Street (fence). There is one U12 size field with goals, one U10 field with goals, and one U10 field currently just painted. A third U10 field will be created and goals added on Sunday.
- Under no circumstances should anyone be practicing or using the McDonell Varsity field. This field is located closest to the baseball field and concession stand.
- Use the field sized appropriate for your team.
- Older teams must use the Canal St. fields/green space for drills but may use the large practice field for scrimmage work. U12 teams and below should practice exclusively on the small fields along Canal St.
- This larger field will be available for our use after 6 PM each day. The McDonnell/Regis team uses this field for practice and has priority here.
The Parks and Rec teams will be using the Canal St. fields on the following dates and times and have priority.
- Saturday, May 17th 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Sunday, June 1st 11:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturday, June 7th 8:30am - 3:30pm
The U12 fields next to the maintenance building (brown building facing the softball fields) will NOT be available for our use until June 8th. They are reserved for Parks & Rec team games and practices.