Boys U10 C3
Print List of Games
To print out a list of your team's games currently scheduled, click here.
Printer Friendly Calendar
To get a printer friendly version of the team's calendar, click here and follow the directions on screen.
Print Multiple Team Calendars
I lied, we are still working on this feature.
Sync with Google/Android
To sync this team's schedule with your personal Google/Android calendar, click here. You will be asked to log in to your Google account, if you are not already, and accept adding this calendar to your account.
Sync with iPhone
To sync this team's schedule with your personal calendar on iPhone, follow these directions:
- On your device, navigate to this page and, with a long press, copy this link
- Now go to your iPhone Settings.
- Click "Mail, Contact, Calendars"
- Click "Add Account..."
- Click "Other"
- Click "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Long press to paste the copied link above into the field labeled "Server" and click "Next"
- Click "Save"
Please note that the above directions may vary depending on your generation of iPhone or iOS.
Sync with Outlook
To sync this team's schedule with your personal calendar on Outlook, or any other device/application that supports ".ics" or iCal formats, follow these directions:For Outlook 2010 on up:
- In Outlook, switch to "Calendar" then "Manage Calendars"
- Click "Open Calendar" and choose "From Internet" from the drop down list.
- Right click this link, choose "Copy Link" and paste into field, then click "OK"
- In Outlook, go to "File" and select "Import and Export..."
- Choose Import iCalendar (.ics) and click "Next"
- Right click this link and choose "Copy link"
- Paste link into field and click "Open" or "Save"
Please note that the above directions may vary depending on your version of Outlook. Older versions of Outlook may not sync, so any changes to the team's schedule will not update in Outlook.