Coordinator and Committee Responsibilities - Parents are asked to volunteer as one of the following coordinators or participate on any of the following committee's. (Committee's will be led by a Board member or designated coordinator)
- Concessions Committee - Organizes the setup and sale of concessions at home games and tournaments.
- Equipment Coordinator – Purchases, inventories, and distributes the organization's equipment. Ensures coaches have the needed equipment and supplies.
- Field Coordinator – Coordinates the home fields the teams practice and play on.
- Fund Raising Committee – Determines, coordinates, and implements opportunities to increase revenue for the organization through fund raising.
- Marketing and PR Committee - Focal point for all Club announcements (web page, newspapers, etc)
- Referee Coordinator – Coordinates referee schedules for all home games. Contacts individual referees with game assignments.
- Team Parent Committee - Meets to discuss best practices and implements these with each team to ensure consistency amongst the organization in the Team Parent role.
- Tournament Committee – Coordinates all home tournament activities.
- Uniform Coordinator – Responsible for uniform research, purchase, and distribution.
- Webmaster – Administers and maintains the Chippewa Strikers web page.
Team Parent Responsibilities – Each team is required to have a team parent to coordinate team duties. The Board encourages team parents to delegate duties to various parents on the team.
These duties include the following:
- Assist the team coach(s) with administrative duties.
- Attend all team and organizational meetings representing the team.
- Create, maintain, and distribute team contact tree that consists of player jersey number, player name, parent's names, home/cell phone numbers, email addresses, and any other necessary information.
- Provide and maintain team's game schedules.
- Distribute game maps to the team's families prior to each game.
- Coordinate meeting location and car-pooling to games.
- Notify press coordinator and Webmaster of team scores and player results.
- Assist with organization and planning of all team tournament participation.